JOIN US and BE PROUD
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Makarim & Taira S. – Jakarta
The Manager will provide effective, timely, dynamic BD and marketing services to the Firm.
The scope of duties includes:
- preparing publications, statements, proposals, and other promotional materials and presentations on the Firm’s services;
- regularly updating the Firm’s website and social media presence;
- coordinating events and event materials;
- searching for and providing internally relevant information and market news;
- preparing, coordinating and distributing advisories and newsletters to clients;
- providing guidelines on updating the Firm’s lawyers’ CVs;
- updating the Firm’s list of current and previous deals and client database;
- writing, updating and coordinating articles, advertisements and lawyer profiles for all publications;
- coordinating and preparing regular submissions to legal directories;
- drawing up the Firm’s media relations plan; assisting with responding to questions from the media;
- drafting and organizing the publication of the Firm’s brochures and lawyer profiles.
- a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in Public Relations, Marketing or Business Administration;
- at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multinational company or in legal services;
- proficiency in both written and oral English;
- a high degree of initiative;
- proficiency in such software programs as MSOffice, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat etc.;
- the ability and willingness to work both individually and in a team.
How to Apply
Please submit your application to our HRD Team ([email protected]).
Qualified candidates only will be invited to take a written test and be interviewed at the Firm’s sole discretion.
Makarim & Taira S. was established in 1980 and is one of Indonesia’s leading corporate and commercial counsellors at law, serving a wide variety of clients. See www.makarim.com.